Tropical Storm Danny brought in lots of rain last night as we camped out on a beach 1/2 hour outside Cavindish- which is far too touristy for our liking. We were snug and warm and wore ear plugs to dampen the pounding rain sound. And this morning we walked over the sand dunes and along the beach. Again surprisingly, the ocean seems warm, but I did not go in. the jelly fish season has passed, they say, and there were none on the beach this morning, so I might be tempted to swim this afternoon.
I pulled a mutiny this morning as I did not feel like packing up and leaving. Still recovering from the ferry back from Newfoundland.
PEI is so fertile and covered with large farms, and food you can eat. The short ferry ride here was 1 1/2 hours and smoothe. It ws pouring rain so we drove through Charlottown, found a healthy food store,got precooked lobsters, found a farm side stand, and then headed across the sland to this shore.

No comments:
Post a Comment